1. My kids are healthy.
2. They are happy most of the time
3. Their troubles are wonderfully minor
4. They are naïve about the true evils of the world.
5. I think I have done a good job being a mom
6. My kid’s have a dad.
7. They also have a dog
8. The dog is cute.
9. She is trying at times, so thank goodness that she is so cute!
10. I live in a house (my first one was in 2001).
11. My back yard is woods
12. My woods have a stream.
13. The view out my back windows
14. Beautiful in every season
15. No concrete, car horns, or trash
16. I live in a friendly neighborhood.
17. My kids can run around and be safe.
18. I have forgot to lock the doors and it’s okay
19. We have more animals than burglars
21. Wild Turkeys
23. Cute little mice (outside)
24. Lots of colorful birds
25. I am even thankful for the huge fat squirrel who eats all of my bird food.
26. Watching the fat squirrel upside down balancing his legs on the porch with his little paws clinging to the bird feeder. Hilarious!
27. My neighbor’s little mop head dog.
28. His fur feels like feathers.
29. Green grass.
30. Warm fall days
31. Sawing up fallen branches myself like a pro
32. Having enough fire wood for the winter
33. Having a working fire place
34. For the trains that plow their low whistles every night.
35. Even though I know better I always think I am hearing a boat
36. I am always thankful for being near boats and the ocean
37. For my bed. Soft and firm enough.
38. Our dark pink/red Flannel Sheets!
39. Cuddling under there with Dave
40. And the dog
41. And Alice
42. And Dylan
43. I am just thankful for cuddling.
44. I am thankful for my perfect (for me) family
45. Warm fluffy socks
46. LandsEnd Cotton night gowns
47. Reading glasses
48. A stack of books
49. Reading light soft enough to let Dave sleep
50. Going to bed with Dave and waking up with Alice in my arms